Saturday, March 21, 2020



New Writing Prompts To Come!

With the rise of the corona-virus a lot of us are now staying at home, self isolation and social distancing. It is a scary time for sure, no matter what country we are in.

 For those of you that have visited my pages here before I am sure you have noticed my absence over the last few years. I have been busy working on a series of books as well as other various online jobs. but as I too am now staying at home to protect my family I thought it would be a great time to come back to these pages and share again my love of writing and writing prompts.
So lets use this time to explore new ideas, new genres of writing and find a way to turn this time into something practical by following our passion 

In the past I have encouraged sharing our writing but have faced a few technical issues in making that happen easily. I will be looking at being able to do that again in the next few weeks as I think writers benefit with sharing their work with like minded people. but I will touch on that at a later date.

So please join me over the next few weeks as I will be posting daily here on this blog as well as on  my facebook page. If you have any requests or would like a new genre added to our prompts please leave a comment or message me directly.






No comments:

Post a Comment